Some cats get a little too curious when they first see their new Catit Flower Fountain and use their paws to swat at the streams, so be aware that your floor could get a little wet during those first few days.
What to do first?
Before assembling the Catit Flower Fountain, please make sure to prepare the following components:
– disassemble and rinse the pump.
– if your Catit Flower Fountain pump has a water flow control slider (only present on some models), slide it to the + side for maximum capacity.
– vigorously shake and tap the dry filter on a hard surface to prevent the granules inside from clumping together.
– thoroughly rinse the filter to prevent black sediment from leaking into your fountain.
– submerge the filter in a bucket of water and press on the cotton mesh so the air can escape. This will prevent the filter from floating
Don’t forget to read the manual for your fountain model.
How do I assemble the Catit Flower Fountain?
Please watch the video (applicable for all Flower Fountain models) or download the instruction manual here.