The Hagen Group of Companies is committed to taking your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information from you:
Your name and contact information, including email address and, where applicable, company details.
Any necessary billing information and if applicable, transaction and credit/debit card information.
Information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences to provide you with further details about our products and services.
What do we use your information for?
Internal Record Keeping
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To offer you the opportunity to enter a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To contact you for market research purposes.
We may wish to contact you by any of the following methods: Post, e-mail, Telephone, SMS.If you wish to unsubscribe or to opt out of a particular channel, please follow the steps contained in the particular message or contact Customer Service.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers’ hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most Websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, we would like to pass your details onto other companies so that they may contact you with details of specific products, services, offers and competitions, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law relevant to the country in which you reside, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We will share your personal information with other third parties in other limited circumstances. In these instances, we will, where required by applicable law, obtain your consent to share your personal information in this way
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Withdrawal of consent, erasure, and information access
At any time, you may request any of the following enquiries or actions related to your privacy:
- To withdraw your consent for activities for which you have previously consented
- To request a copy of the information that we hold on you
- To request the deletion of information that we hold on you
If you would like to do so, please contact us using the details outlined below or choosing a contact form:
Rolf C. Hagen Inc.
20500 Trans Canada Hwy
Baie d’Urfé, QC, H9X 0A2