What to do first
Before assembling the Catit Stainless Steel Drinking Fountain, please make sure to disassemble and rinse the pump. Also, thoroughly rinse the filter that is included in the packaging to prevent it from floating.
– disassemble and rinse the pump.
Filter (if your fountain came with a Triple Action Filter)
– vigorously shake and tap the dry filter on a hard surface to prevent the granules inside from clumping together.
– thoroughly rinse the filter to prevent black sediment from leaking into your fountain.
– submerge the filter in a bucket of water and press on the cotton mesh so the air can escape. This will prevent the filter from floating
Filter (if your fountain came with a Dual Action Filter)
– thoroughly rinse the filter to prevent it from floating
Don’t forget to read the manual that was included with your cat fountain or download the instruction manual here.
How do I assemble the Catit Stainless Steel Fountain?
Please see the instruction manual for step-by-step instructions on how to set up the fountain.