Thank you for your purchase!
Here you’ll find all the information you need to get started with your Catit Vesper Stool.
How do I assemble my Vesper Stool?
First, make sure that all parts are included in the packaging. The furniture includes an instruction sheet listing all parts and assembly instructions. Watch the video for a step-by-step guide on how to install your Vesper Stool.
Tip: Cats don’t like loud noises. To prevent your cat from being scared of their new furniture, assemble it on top of a rug to reduce the noise or wait until your cat is not around.
Cleaning & maintenance
How do I clean my Catit Vesper furniture?
Wipe the furniture clean with a damp cloth. Go easy on the water to prevent damage. If cushions are included with your Vesper, you can remove and wash them every now and then for optimal hygiene. Always follow the instructions on the label.
Can I replace the furniture’s cushions / scratching mats / scratching posts?
We offer replacement parts so your cat can continue to enjoy their Vesper furniture for a long time.
- Catit Vesper Plush 13.5 x 13.5 in / 34,5 x 34,5 cm (#52158)
- Catit Vesper Tube 3.1 x 13.2 in / 8 x 33,5 cm (#52201)
- Catit Vesper Rattan Ball Toy – balls (3pcs) (#52187) – Ø 2 – 2.4 – 3.1 in / 5 – 6 – 8 cm
- Catit Vesper Rattan Ball Toy – ball (1pcs) with string (#52204) – Ø 1.6 in / 4 cm
- Catit Vesper Scratchy 12.6 x 12.6 in / 32 x 32 cm (#52191)